Hello! On the 18th of June 2017 we'll be hosting another Big Lunch in St James Park, a Great Get Together for everyone in the St James community.
There'll be tons to do on the day (more info soon, but expect Dr Bike, fitness taster sessions, craft activities for kids and much more) as well as hopefully kicking back in the sunshine, enjoying your picnic with your friends, old and new.
But we'd really love your help to make sure that this year's bash is a big success!
- Be the point of contact for your street, making sure all your neighbours know that the event is happening and everyone is welcome
- help with setting up on the day, which means putting up bunting and gazebos
- be part of the tear down and clean up, putting all the equipment away afterwards
- volunteer as a steward for an hour or two
- help spread the word with posters, leafleting and putting a poster up in your window
If you're happy to be involved in any way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get the ball rolling!